Store bought mustard usually contains vinegar, which is to avoid for most on the blood type diet. Did you know that you could make homemade mustard with as much punch in literally 1 minute?
Start exploring with dry mustard, mix with water and key ingredients for inspiring condiments!
I always keep a fresh batch of berry mustard in my fridge, it works wonderfully with poultry, game and red meats.
Make in 10 minutes
- In a small bowl, mix together the dry mustard and water and allow to set for at least 5 minutes.
- In a food processor, pulse the blackberries until they form a smooth paste.
- Sieve the mustard to get rid of the blackberry seeds. Refrigerate in a closed/sealed container.
- Season with sea salt to taste.
- 1 tablespoon of dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon of water
- 250 - 300g of fresh organic blackberries
- Sea salt, to taste